Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trip #1 to the mall and no Clothes! I got candy instead!

Ok! So I made it to the mall and didn't buy any clothes, accessories or make up! I did get myself a new workout mat so I can practice pilates and get my core strength back : ). I found my old mat last night and it had a film of mold on it so I tossed it. My other mats are dusty and need a good wipe down, but they aren't moldy. I did use our See's Candy gift certificate : ). It wasn't too difficult to not spend. I only went to the stores that I had gift certificates for and I stayed out of the ones that were tempting. I found an article on Yahoo that gives strategies to help you keep your resolutions: Seven Strategies for Highly Effective New Year's Resolutions. It was very interesting and well worth a look. I have also been checking out my Pinterest Board for new recipe ideas. I want to see if we can go a week without eating out, then two, etc. My hubby said we should try to only go out once a month. I think we can do this. Last night to ring in the New Year we splurged and bought lobster tails for dinner. It was a bit pricey, but the dinner cost us approximately $30 with four tails, a loaf of French Bread and head of lettuce for a side salad. Well, I'm off to find a yummy recipe to cook tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment