Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happiness Challenge!

I got an email from Gaiam and their Connect 2 Happiness 30 Day Challenge.  This is another area that I would like to work on this year.  This is an area in my life that struggle with and would like to change my outlook on.  Overall I am a happy person, but I do have my moments.  I need to remind myself about what I enjoy and love.  This will help take the focus off of parts of my life that are not so much fun.  Here are the questions they posted for Day 1:

1.  What makes you happy?
2.  What are you passionate about?
3.  How can you bring more of that into your life?

I think these are good journal prompts to write about.  I don't think I will express my thoughts and feelings on this blog, but I will post the questions they give so you can journal about them if you like!
2) What are you passionate

No comments:

Post a Comment